Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Its been too long!

I know I know I need to blog more, there is no excuse. I have been up to a lot since I blogged last. I've been doing a boot camp and have being trying to get in better shape. Went to Disney on Ice. I also went to the festival of Colors, something I always wanted to do with my old roommate Sarah! My roommate Lizzy got married so I went to Texas. I am now in a play called Children of Eden. I'm moving back home in about 2 weeks so I guess you can say I've been having a lot going on. Here are some pictures of what I've been up to. 









2 comments:

Joe Tenney said...

Yay! Finally an update. It's good to see that you are still alive. Hey, where do you get your cute backgrounds?

The Egan Family said...

It lookes like you been having a ball!!! Love the update!