Thursday, March 5, 2009

My new Job! :)


I've got a new place where I will be doing hair! I love it, its such a great place. All the girls are amazing to work with. I also love that I am my own boss which means I've gone boothrent (which means I pay a monthly fee to work there, I also have to buy my own stuff but in return I get all the money I make). Its a little hard though since I don't have a full clientel but I'm working on putting myself out there, and I have some great clients that are so supportive of me. I hope to only grow from working here. If you need you hair done or know someone looking for a great new stylist give me a call I would love to do it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! An update! I'll be calling you soon :)

Stephanie Oram said...

Wow Stephanie, that's amazing! I'll let you know when I need my hair done (as long as I'm still here). Let me know if you need anything! You're so brave!

Sarah Plauché said...

Stephanie! I desperately need to get my hair done. I am currently jobless...but when I do get a job and have money to spend...I am coming to you.

Joe Tenney said...

Congrats Steph! I need a hair stylist- too bad you don't make cross-country house calls. I decided to just try and do my hair myself last week. The result wasn't as bad as I expected, but definitely I don't love it like I do when you do my hair:( Hope you are doing well. Miss you and wish you lots of luck with your new job.

Pam And Scott said...

Wow where are you at? I thought you were managing a place in Provo. Tell me where you are at Mckenzie needs some work!

The Egan Family said...

THATS SO AWESOME!! I'm glad you are liking your new job and that your the boss! I hope your doing well!

Aimee Molloy said...

love it that you have your own BLOG - way to go Steph!

Hannah said...

Good for you, Stephanie! I go to Stacey in the same building. I'm surprised we never run into each other!