Monday, October 6, 2008

The Maid of The Mist sure had alot of mist.......



I was talking to my good friend Callie today and she said she wanted to see more pictures on my blog of my trip. One of the places we went was Niagara Fall, now my brother Joe had never been there but I had along time ago so I was excited to go there! Last time I went I just walked around there so it wasn't to exciting this time though was awesome we went on the Maid of the Mist. The night before my brother was telling my nephew that the boat we were going on went over the falls so all the next day my nephew was so nervous my brother finally made it clear that the boat just goes near the bottom of the falls. I couldn't believe how close the boat gets to the falls its amazing and I'm so glad we had our blue pancos because we would have been soaked. It was a lot of fun though! Enjoy the pics they pretty much explain themselves.

1 comment:

The Egan Family said...

I bet you had so much fun there! I'm so jealous! I swear you are just everywhere I want to be! haha!