Monday, September 29, 2008

Making Enchiladas in Detroit!

It all happened when Alisha decided to join this Frozen Dinner enrichment group in her ward so the night before we left to go to New York and Pennsylvania we needed to get the frozen dinners made. So about 11pm we started and we didn't get done till like 1:30am it was good times. I hope they tasted good I unfortunately didn't get to try any but I bet they were great. In the picture above you can see my brother Joe shredding the chicken in a blender he said he felt like he should be working in Mi Ranchito ( thats is favorite Mexican Restaurant in Utah)
You can see how much fun was going on at this point it was about 1:00am at that time!

I am mixing the sauce it didn't look very good and the smell was really strong but it was a lot of fun and I was laughing really hard that happens to me when its past midnight


There is an up close of the sauce doesn't it look great? It has cream of chicken, sour cream, milk, and green chilies. I really hope the people in her ward enjoyed them!

3 comments:

Joe Tenney said...

I love it! Thanks for documenting that, um, experience for me. And, thanks for your help! I'm not sure if I'll do it again next month- maybe only if you fly out again. j/k

Hodges Family said...

Thats alot of enchiladas It looks like you had a good time on your trip!

Nicole Casey said...

Looks like a crazy party! Are you home? I need you to do my hair. My neice is a flake, so you are officially my new stylist. I lost my phone though, so I don't have your #. Hmm... Maybe I'll call your salon to stalk you.