Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Angels are sometimes just ordinary people.


This conference Elder Holland talked about how we as people can be angles to others well I would have to agree. Last night in institute we talked about angels and the role of the Holy Ghost and we brought up what Elder Holland had talked about people being angels to others.



I had an expericance today of someone being an angel to me. I haven't felt like myself latley, I just haven't felt happy inside and happy about where my life is right now. I'm sure no one around me has noticed I hide thing pretty well and I try to be happy but inside I just haven't. Well today I was walking to lunch and as I was waiting to cross the street at the cross walk a girl I have never met before asked me a question so I answered it. Well once we got across the street she went one way an I went the other I said "Well have a nice day" and she stopped and sais "You too also you know what you look really cute". I know its just something small and not a big deal but it was something I needed to hear and as I was walking back I thought wow my Heavenly Father loves me. This girl has never meet me before and didn't have to say that. I think we can do small thing that may change someones day and help them fell the love of their Heavenly Father. I hope I can be an angel to someone when they need it and that I can listen to the Holy Ghost and follow his promptings whether big or small. You may never know the affect of what you do and say. It could really help someone.

5 comments:

Emily Fotheringham said...

I completely agree Stephanie! Sometimes it is the little things that make the most impact. You always make me smile with your comments! Love, Emily

Hodges Family said...

You are so cute! I love the trip pictures thanks for the update and you truly are an angel!

Nikki said...

Fact: You are BEAUTIFUL. I'll tell you that every day. :)

Joe Tenney said...

If it helps any- I think you look totally cute every day. And in every facebook profile pic you have:) You are great and things will start to look up soon.

Nicole Casey said...

I am not the only one who thinks you look cute in every picture! I agree that we can all be angels! I hope things go better, but if you ever feel down, you can call me for a boost because I think you are one of the best people in the whole world.