Monday, September 8, 2008

Tag you're it... hey it could be fun

List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random surprises about yourself.

So I'm finally getting around to this tag thing. I still don't have my camera yet, the battery is having issues, so Libby I will do your tag thing when I get my camera back!

3 Joy's
1. The church in my life
2. Spending time with my family
3. Having a really good week in the Salon

3 goals
1. Getting married, (I know lame)
2.Having enough clients to go booth rent
3.Take a trip to Hawaii

3 current obsessions/collections
1. My hot tub at my new apt :)
2. The show Split End I want to be on that show so bad!
3. BYU football!!

3 fears
1. Being stung by a bee/wasp
2. seeing a ghost
3. offending people, or confrontation

3 random surprises about yourself..
1. At work today this creepy Hispanic guy was hitting on me and saying things like "I want to take you out", "can I have your number" and then said he "wanted to touch me". I finished the cut and called my dad till he left, so then I left to buy some mace. When I got back my mom was there so I felt fine, except he came back then when I wouldn't pay attention to him, he left. Never have I felt so freaked out in my life. (sorry that was long but I had to tell the story)
2. I'm going to Detroit to visit Joe and Alisha on Saturday I'm so excited!!
3. I am thinking about getting lasix eye surgery!

I am tagging now, Sarah Morgan, Danielle Townson. Callie Hodges. Have fun girls..

3 comments:

HRH said...

Yes. That is scary. And where do you by mace?

Stephanie said...

I bought mace at K-mart

Sarah Plauché said...

So...about your fear of getting stung by a bee...do you remember when we were walking home from church one day and a bee was following us and we were all freaking out??? And then we starting driving home and a bee got into the car and you almost jumped out while you were still driving!?!?!?! Haha that was so funny.