Sunday, July 6, 2008

My 25th over the Hill birthday party!




I finally made it 25 years old. I have decided that this means I am over the hill in Provo (especially when you single and not married which I am). Lizzy and Katie threw me an awesome party. They decorated the lounge all in black and silver. It was awesome. Josh also made me a video slide show of like a hundred pictures of me! It was cool! Thanks Josh. My parents came and danced the night away. It was awesome. Thanks to all who came. It's been a really good 25 years and I hope I have another wonderful 25 and more!!

5 comments:

Joe Tenney said...

I don't think you're old nor over the hill! Cute pictures. Also, I love that your parents still dance at weddings and parties. So fun:) When are you going to come visit? I have to keep slipping that idea in so it'll be so ingrained into your subconscious that you'll have to come to Detroit.

Emily Fotheringham said...

Happy birthday Stephanie!!!!

The Egan Family said...

Happy bday steph!! This is your adorable cousin shayla! You're blog is so cute! Lets def. keep in touch!

www.connorandshaylaegan.blogspot.com

Hodges Family said...

I want you to update your blog! haha sorry we didn't get to see each other I guess you will have to come vistit me!

Amber and Mitchell said...

Steph- Its Amber your cousin. I hope you had a good birthday! looks like things are going well in your life! I have a blog if you ever want to see it its amberandmitchelltorgerson.blogspot.com keep in touch love you-amber