Thursday, March 27, 2008

EASTER!!



Easter came early this year!! It was fun to be with my family though. This year we went to my Aunt Debbie house in Draper. We had assigned seating I'm not gonna lie I was a little disappointed that I had to sit with the 12-16 years old, I guess that happens when your 24 and not married or engaged but they were fun and the things they talk about were really funny! It was really fun to have my roommate Lizzy with me, thanks to here we have this great picture of everyone there!!

The other picture is of the some of my nephews and cousin on the little little table it was so cute! I'm grateful for the meaning of Easter and Christs atonement for us and that he was risen. Knowing that helped me to enjoy this Easter despite somethings that had happened earlier that week. I hope you all had a great Easter as well!!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

aw yay for easter! that looked like fun i miss big family get togethers